**"I really appreciate that this app was developed as a direct response to the many emails and feedback that @Reks received about their other spelling apps. This is definitely a user friendly app, with child-proof settings, over 700 words and the ability to customise the app for students with special needs." - www.smartappsforkids.com
**"I found this app to be an easy to use and an intuitive spelling Education app that packs a lot of content into 3 learning modes to help young children learn how to spell...[it's a] nice interactive multi-sensory learning approach to teaching kids a necessary skill" - www.crazymikesapps.com
custom-made spelling-word lists (type in the new word and record your voice)!
SHARE custom spelling lists to other iPads, iPhones... using e-mail, Google Drive, or DropBox
HISTORY keeps track of student s progress (customization per student possible)
Built-In Phonics Lists focusing on word families
Built-In Spelling Lists focusing on Short Vowels, Long Vowels, Sight Words, Dolch s Word Lists (Pre-Primer, Primer, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, and 3rd Grade), and more
audio and/or visual prompt
PROFESSIONAL narration or child s narration
4 MODES of the app: Learn, Practice, GAMES and Test (quiz)
upper or lower case letters
optional Montessori-style color coding of vowels and consonants
immediate sound feedback heard upon tapping the correct/incorrect letter
positive reinforcement lowers affective filters making learning a more engaging and enjoyable process
ACCESSIBILITY options to for VISUALLY impaired and those struggling with fine motor skills
optional custom made features for special needs students
Child proof SETTINGS button (press and hold)
Classroom Spelling Application helps children as young as three learn how to spell. Children are motivated through positive reinforcement in the form of a fun balloon popping game (optional) offered after each successfully "written" word.
Advantage for Special Need Students:
* option of using blank background helps children focus on letters only
* option to choose high-contrast background for visually impaired
* option to choose answer method: drag&drop or simple tap
* the letters are easy to spot due to big letter cards
* no frustration since visual and audio prompts in the Learn Mode lead the child step by step through the correct spelling process
*the right spelling technique becomes salient since the app leads the child step by step through spelling allowing dragging one letter at a time in the correct order
* choose any number of redundant letters: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
* wrong letters become obvious with the help of immediate sound feedback heard after tapping the wrong letter
* repetition of audio prompt helps with hearing and remembering the word and letters
@Reks (aka AtReks) Apps are designed in compliance with Children s Online Privacy Protection Rule (COPPA).
- Does not contain ads.
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not contain integration with social networks.
- Does not use analytics / data collection tools.
- Does include links to apps by @Reks in the iTunes App Store hidden in the settings section behind parental gate (child-proof button).
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Classroom Spelling is a free trial software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-06-13. The program can be installed on iOS.
Classroom Spelling (version 5.1) has a file size of 60.92 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.